Wednesday, April 30

combined cg....

today caregroup was fun!! and kim posted the questions really set me into thinking deeper.. yes, i have a burden, but i just dunno, i just cannot convinced with my testimonies... aren't my testimonies impactful?? to me, these small blessings, are a blessings.. but why ppl just see it so differently?? and sheeting asked 2b to write on the mahjong paper the names right..? i juz realized there's like so many ppl that i have not reach out to.. or they juz keep rejecting.. haix.. Gos will help me out somehow.. i trust in Him.. and worship, though i dun really know how to sing the first song, but i really believed that i should let go of myself, and not take too much control of my life, instead, submit it into God's hands, since he has the best plans for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment