Tuesday, April 22

practising worship for cg

i really thank wei en, rui lin, loo and sheetino staying back to practise the worship with me.. i really have to thank rui lin.. he's supposed to have elec. guitar lesson at 8pm.. but due to the hectic school timetable, we seriously cannot meet up, except on thursday, which is like the caregroup day alr.. so despite his lessons, he still came to meet us, and was even late for his lessons.. another thing to thank him for is that he is rather patient with me la.. cuz i dunno much songs.. so it's like while choosing the songs, i juz like see which one can, and just tell him.. but the songs i choose juz doesn't match with the theme.. and he patiently guided me, and even helped me think of songs and teach me along the way.. for wei en, who is the future guitarist.. haha.. have to thank him for rushing home to bring his guitar to school after his econs test.. it's so good to have your house so near the school.. haha.. in the end, he rushed down.. and still playing the guitar in E105.. all ready before i went in.. and as for loo and shee ting..i have to thank them for staying back and accompanying me.. cuz their lessons end very early.. but the practise starts at around 7pm.. after my Econs E-programme end.. thank you for taking out your time to help me.. i really appreciate all of you and the efforts.. haha.. my love language is acts of service.. i somehow felt the warmth of a family.. supporting and encouraging one another.. this is how great Y JC EA 2b are!!! With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. [James 3:9-10]

No comments:

Post a Comment