Sunday, April 20

my saturday...

today i really have to thank kim, sheetino and loo.. they really encouraged me a lot a lot!! i always have to question, like whether i should reserve myself or express myself in front of visitors.. but due to my short-term memory, i always forget.. haha.. but kim somehow told me.. she say that we shld let ppl see our conviction, our joy for god.. and she prayed for me too.. and after my spending like hours telling my visitor about Christ, he somehow have no response.. i was feeling quite terrible at that moment.. i told my problem to shee ting and michelle.. they both encouraged me.. i really felt more relieved now.. and that i will see things from the other point of view now.. i really thank u all man.. you have really made my day, which seems to be crashing that moment.. and i think god really draw me even closer to Him after the talk with ansel(my visitor).. God really made me feel: (i) how close am i to this spiritual family.. (this is also why when i hear the "i love this family of god" i will cry.. haha..) (ii) how great is god.. (iii) how my spiritual family supported me, encouraged me and brought me lots of joy.. i really have to thank god for this wonderful experience which i had never really gave so much thought to it before.. it is just so wonderful to have true, genuine Christian friends around.. i am just so touched after that.. and i will definitely treasure the time together.. people who have never had this kinda feeling before, let me tell you, it's just so wonderful.. haha.. and as u know rite, our cg is playing the angel-mortal game.. then, it seems like our cg dunno how to play the game at all!! haha.. wei en told sheeting that her angel is livert.. and kim told me she's my angel when she passed me hershey chocolate.. haha.. thanks a lot! feel loved.. haha.. but my mortal is quite stupid la.. haha.. nvm..

No comments:

Post a Comment