Sunday, April 27

unbelievable..

whoa.. let me tell u all something.. i was like ushering at glass door of nexus.. den i was like giving out the flyers for oasis camp(!!), then i was like busy giving out to everyone (everyone would wanna have it rite?) den jasmine came to me tell me i am the UA for camp.. and told me it's like collecting money all those.. den she went off.. and cuz i have to give out to the ppl entering (which is like a lot at that moment), so i didn't really think abt it much.. my response was like "orh.. ok.. collect money only ar.. ok lohx.." (that kind la..) and after the service ended, got UA meeting.. i was late for it though (cuz i duno there was a meet).. (all the ppl there i dunno them at all) initially i went, and that i was like finding familiar faces from EA.. and the paper passed around to write the names, i only found one EA slot.. i was like how to squeeze the names of the UA of VJC, MJC, and TJC.. den i never give much thought of it.. (i never even think of the UA=UNIT administrator..) sitting in front of me is my DA and another UA of some JC.. after the meet, we walked to the lift.. i keep asking them questions abt the collection of money all those la.. It was in the lift then i realised that i have to collect from the whole unit!! i was like thinking "oh my gosh.. whole unit!! so many..!! i thought for TPJC cg only!!" i was utterly shocked.. i think that 2 girls is like "u mean u dunno.. lol.." den i remembered i always prayed to God, asking Him to use me more and that i want to contribute more to the caregroup.. (not only support, decorating and stuff..) and i prayed that during service too.. He did answered my prayers... i was like thinking throughout the whole time after i realised i'm doing for the whole unit.. cuz after i know it, i was like super stress.. (dun ask me why.. i duno either) i am afraid i cannot do a good job.. then this sermon point came into my mind.. "god knows our potential is great, knows we wanna excel in his kingdom and as a result, will push us beyond our limits" (from the point: God exercises tender love & tough love towards those he loves) i think God wanna tell me that he give me this job cuz i had always wanted him to use me for greater things.. i felt assured that he still uses me, but at the same time, keep thinking "i am not able", den michelle loo told me something like cast all your stress onto him.. den i another thought came into my mind "God says: i am able" and the verse "Cast all your cares upon him for he cares for you".. At Le Meridian, Ruilin told me something stupid.. He says: Jasmine told us that joyce was the UA for camp.. den he replied saying that are u sure.. or something like that la.. sheeting, after some time, asked jasmine "joyce is UA?" and was shocked.. when ppl know that i am UA, i duno why they were shocked.. i duno why am i shocked too.. (Everyone was just shocked.. lol..) after hearing wad he had said, i feel like laughing.. haha.. till now, i still have a burning question "out of so many ppl in the unit, how come i was chosen?" as in just curious.. it's not i dun wanna do.. it like i'd never thought i will be given such a role, cuz i'm not a CL, i have not join the church for more than 1 year, i'm not in core team and all the weird thoughts la.. i am very curious.. haha..
How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. [Psalm 119:9]

No comments:

Post a Comment