Friday, May 9

The great commission: [Matthew 28:16-20] 16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." after cg that day, i finally and somehow know how to go about asking ppl alr.. not only asking abt if he/she want to go to church or not.. if he/she says no, ask why.. find out the reason, and know more of the person.. and most importantly, ask god to help u, for u are fulfilling his will.. i am stepping outta my comfort zone.. "Lord, i had tried my best will you do the rest?" God, bless me while i am doing ur job, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment