Friday, June 13

God speaks to me big time in this camp!! i had always thought that i was insignificant.. firstly, i think that wad kim did, the cards all those, had really affirmed me a lot.. secondly, esp during the last night, god spoke to me a lot.. it hit me so hard that i really cried out to god.. He showed me all those ppl in the entire tpjc, which has about 1000 +++.. other Christians, stable ones, i believed is less than 100 plus.. Christians without a relationship with God are only christians by name, not by faith! Y-hope there's only 20.. 20 compared to 1000 is so little.. he told me that, so little were saved.. if i were to outreach as much as possible, there'll be ppl saved.. He also showed me how important am i.. He make me feel so burdened for the ppl.. Why? Why i wanted to reach to them, they just dun wanna be saved? Great Commission mindset.. and also god showed me a vision on the morning of 3rd day.. me talking to many other ppl, like mass evaxing that kinda feeling ba, but it's a lot of ppl... i was like how can it be? i dun have the gift of teaching lei.. but god spoke to me at night, like if he were to pour in the harvest, everyone will have to lead the rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment