Tuesday, June 3

haha.. i got reasons not to use de.. haha.. but now, i can le.. cuz i have changed my fasting to meat le.. haha.. today got struck me hard.. really pierced right deep into my heart.. u all know i am the introvert person rite, with ppl i dunno la.. then, it's like on the bus 109, on the way home after MCG, i was sitting down comfortably in my own seat, listening to songs.. den there's this child, she was standing.. i wanted to let her have the seat.. but i just dun dare.. ya ya.. i know it's something good.. but i just dun dare.. then god spoke to me.. just give up your comfortable seat.. but i just chose to not listened.. den i nvr move.. then he said again.. i love kids, to be like me, u should love kids too rite? shouldn't u let up the seat.. again and again, i chose to disobey his command, just because i am too afraid.. jesus is nvr afraid to do good things.. i felt burdened for the whole trip, and on my way home... when i got home, i thought thru it again and again.. i have decided to give in all that i can, to obey every single word he has spoke to me, or command me to do.. i will try all my best to never never be afraid of what he ask me to do, for i know everything he ask me to do is good, and has a reason behind it.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment