Friday, June 6

i woke up early today! breakthrough ok.. i used to wake up everyday(as in during holidays) at about 12 plus.. latest i think 3 plus 4.. haha.. today i woke up at 7.30.. haha.. so i have to make my own breakfast.. i was like taking our the milo and stuff, about to make myself a cup of milo.. den i thought to myself, " should i drink milo first, or do QT first??" den i just said, "never mind la.. drink milo first la.. i'm so thirsty.." just then, God spoke to me,"is my words more impt than ur milo? am i not your provider?" and also one verse about living on his words as food.. or smth like that.. i can't find that verse though.. another word that speaks right into my heart.. i am looking forward to camp!! it's like super near now.. 2 or 3 more days!! those who wanna sign up, it's still not too late.. come.. it's fun!! haha.. the word fun reminds me of what nicole said to me.. about the games.. grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment