Monday, June 23

just now, after i reached home, i was so tired, i went to sleep.. at around 7, my mum started to wake me up.. my standard reaction is to still lie on bed, and say gimme another 5 mins.. but my mum went out of the room, just as i wanted to close my eyes to rest for a while, she came in again.. she did it like 3 times or so la.. den i was super pissed.. den i said, can u go out first, gimme 5 mins... den she started scolding me.. i argued back a little, den i rmb the "when you're angry, the things u say will not be right.." so i just listened to her nagging and nagging.. den she started saying "fake christian" bla bla.. everytime my parents will just use this word.. i am so damn sensitive to the word.. when i hear it, i will feel like saying "wtf" and i will cry.. haha.. dun ask me why.. but i tolerated it.. i walked off to the kitchen, i prayed to god.. wad make her have to right to say fake christian? wad is her definition of christian? to me, genuine christians are those who have a personal relationship with god.. i started grumbling to god.. why aren't my parents strong christians? why am i not born in a christian family? god said, it's for u to do some work in them.. like bring them to know christ.. isn't it my honour? just then, i feel encouraged a little, but i am still angry.. so i took out "the NLT bible promise book" which i bought ytd.. i say, god, tell me wad to do.. so i flipped open a random page, the title is "anger".. woa!, sub-title is"when u're feeling angry at others".. [ephesians 4:26-27] - "don't sin by letting anger control u" don't let the sun go down while u're still angry, for anger gives a foothold to the devil. den i was like thinking.. why must the stupid devil poke me, and make me angry.? i wanna be christ-like , i try hard to be christ-like, but why must he stop me time and again.. it's so irritating la..! den i continued, and flipped open another random page of the book.. this time is forgiveness.. [numbers 14:18] - the lord is slow to anger and failed with unfailing love, forgiving any kind of sin and rebellion den i started thinking... these are characteristic of jesus.. i must follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment