Thursday, June 26

so warmth, so caring, so loving, so fatherly, so gentle, so calm and relaxing.........

tell u all something cool.. i end school at 12.30 today.. and there's gp essay test ( this is not the cool part...) then after shepherding which ended at around 3 plus 4, because me and shee ting did the spiritual gifting test together.. we're like so tired after that.. wanting to go home to SLEEP.. my case studies assignments weren't completed.. so i started doing it, while shee ting take a short nap.. but do u all know how boring is doing econs?! (maybe ruilin like ba.. lol..) so i started looking at the scenery - empty field, empty track, trees,..... i was sitting at the cafe table, on a higher ground, nearest to the stadium.. i was like just indulging myself in God's presence.. His creations are just so beautiful.. i think i did that for dunno how long la.. then, after that some guy just walked past our table front, where no one will usually walk.. God told me/ reminded me.. last time, i created the earth, so beautiful, so relaxed, so calm.. then i created man, who sinned against me.. that's why i have to separate from you.. i was so touched by god.. after this whole thing, i was like complaining, forget if it's to god or to shee ting or both la.. but did complained to god, that i am so tired, later go in exam hall sure can't think of any points, given my poor english.. while i was placing my head on the table, praying to god abt that, suddenly, god place a vision or a scene into me.. haha.. i cried to myself again.. at that moment, only me and shee ting were on that table in cafe, then the ppl ard were super noisy.. the scene is like the cafe table, but instead of 4 seats, there are only 3.. one for shee ting, one for me, and the last one guess who? God sat there.. for that moment, the noises seems to disappear.. then i was like complaining to god, crying to him cuz of my lousy results all those.. then, god gently hold on to my hand, and said to me " Don't worry, i will give you all wisdom" the scene is like so heavenly, where the backgrounds are like cloudy type.. then the way god speak to me, while i looked into his face, it's indescribable.. it's so warmth, so caring, so loving, so fatherly, so gentle, so calm and relaxing............................. and many more.. You just gotta experience this yourself!!!! Trust me, once you experience it, you will love that feeling a lot.. and you will never regret.. then after when i went into the audi to have my essay test.. i have a godly assurance, a godly confidence.. when the paper start, i can think of points and manage to write 2.5 sides of the paper (normally, i wrote much lesser than that).. i guess that is what makes a christian different from the others.. it's not a matter of results, but having god with you is what really matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment