Monday, June 30

Today's econs test.. haha.. so much to memorise.. first time i can write something for essay.. haha... every time when there's test, i will depend on God a lot more.. though we shouldn't depend on God more only in difficult situations.. ya.. so everytime before the test starts, i will definitely go to the toilet.. i will choose the cleanest cubicle, den i will start praying to God and worshiping Him in there.. haha.. cuz it's where u can be free from all distractions, like noises all those.. then after i prayed all those, i went back to study again... i was like studying, feeling like how come i cannot remember a thing? den i feel The presence of god, sitting beside me, looking at me study... i dunno la.. but i can just feel it.. i was sitting at the round table by myself.. reading again and again.. God just sits beside me, like accompanying me, looking at the paper with me.. it kinda comforted me a lot.. i love that presence!! the only thing i love about exams is that i will meet god.. as in worship, service all will la.. but exams is not nice at all.. the nice thing is only depending on God so much... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment