Saturday, June 28

when i lead worship... i am still nervous.. but i feel that this time round, it is better for me.. as in at least i met god.. cuz last time always too nervous till i never go and meet god.. i was crying out to god, saying god help me, help me.. he assured me that he will be with me.. but i still get nervous after that, never really depend on god to my fullest.. i am still trying.. gonna increase my faith level higher and higher and higher!!!! it tells me that, it is not god dun wanna speak to us, it is not god dun wanna bless us, it is that, in the first place, are we willing to trust god fully? are we willing to depend on god fully? are we opening up our hearts or spiritual ears to hear what he is gonna say or are we shutting it up and not let god speak to us? are we willing to obey him fully and follow everything he ask us to do? though this worship, to me, is still not good, i still dun feel that i am spirit-led.. that is the negative part, but the positive thing is that i feel that this time round, i have improved.. bit by bit, i can lead worship well.. i believe......

No comments:

Post a Comment