Sunday, July 13

My cry to God!

HELP ME to love the unlovables... HELP ME to increase my burden for people... HELP ME to bring glory to your name... HELP ME to reach out to people effectively... HELP ME to depend on you more.. HELP ME to trust in you more... HELP ME to see the goodness in everything... HELP ME to give thanks to you in all circumstances... HELP ME to increase my faith in you... HELP ME to be spirit-led.. HELP ME to be more courageous... HELP ME to start every single day with you... HELP ME to study for you and only you... HELP ME to be patient... HELP ME to be wiser... HELP ME to be a good salt and light... Help me Lord..! I really wanna change to be more like you... I want you to turn my weaknesses into strength.. I want to submit my life to you, completely surrendered.... I cry out to you..! Hear my cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment