Sunday, July 13

My aim! Fear no more!

I am afraid to outreach fully.. That is also why Bryan repeat the story of Peter stepping out of the boat after coreteam meet.. God told me during service/meet.. He remind me of part of story.. John denied Jesus 3 times.. This goes to show that he did not really have the courage and also did not have faith in God totally.. After Jesus resurrected, the disciples believed strongly in Him.. They even went to spread the gospel to everyone.. God asked me, don't u believe in me fully? don't you have faith in me? don't u believe if you go out to evax, i will help u and be with you? All these really slapped me la.. From today on, i am so gonna depend on God on things i do.. Gonna increase this little faith, this little courage i have.. So that i can become a woman of God.. My aim is to do things with God's strength, depending on God fully.. God will teach me how to do it someday.. I believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment