Tuesday, July 22

i have experience it.. the spirit is just so true in my life.. there was a period of time, when i am too stressed over studies, when i chose to see my own limitations and depended on myself in whatever i do.. going to school at that time is like no more god with me that feeling.. slowly, it's as if i chose to leave god.. went to caregroup and prayer meet as usual.. yes, everything seems alright till it comes to praying.. praying in tongues.. at that point of time, i tried praying in tongues, but i can't.. i can choose to "fake" it.. but pointless la.. praying in tongues became not natural, cuz the spirit isn't with me.. But now, after i chose to depend on god for my studies, submit my studies into His hands, trust Him in every single thing i do, i now walk to school with that godly confidence.. Now while praying in tongues, it became so natural once again.. the spirit is with me, cuz i chose to return to Him.. i can now see the difference.. problems have really brought me closer to god.. problems have increased my faith in God.. (that's what i prayed for the other time.. god answered it..) God is always with us.. It is a matter of us opening our hearts to god, us trusting Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment