Sunday, July 20

i have this urge.. To take a whole, complete caregroup photo... Thank you Lord for this wonderful family, who are always there when i needed them =) Covenanted Caregroup.. Let us be more open in our lives.. Let us grow more and more towards you.. So strong that the devil can't enter.. Lord.. Let my studies be a good salt and light.. Let me grow closer to you day by day.. Help me to surrender completely.. Revive me Lord with your passion once again, i wanna care for others, like Jesus cares for me, let your rain fall upon me.. Help me Lord, without u, i feel so empty.. That hole in my heart will never be filled without u.. See me heart's desires... Only u know what i need best.. No one else can touch my heart like u do.. i can search for all eternity long.. and find there is none like you..

No comments:

Post a Comment