Sunday, July 13

Tuition cancelled! Thank God!

It's just so good to trust in the Lord, for He always paths my way... This morning i am supposed to have maths tuition.. Since yesterday, i have been telling my mum, today morning, i dun wanna have this tuition.. i feel drained, so tired of it.. But they keep telling me all sorts of reasons.. i feel that they do not understand me at all.. They may see it from a different point of view, i dunno.. plus yesterday night, i do the online evax thing la.. That's what i do almost every night, if there are ppl for me to talk to.. So yesterday's was until 3am.. I was like telling God, God help me, i really dun wanna have tuition today.. even if i go there, i will waste the session, i see no point for tuition today, i dunno what to ask the teacher, i have no qns.. Normally, if the tuition is cancelled, the teacher will call to inform.. But No, this morning, i wake up as usual.. prepared for tuition, but at the back of my mind, i keep telling God that i really dun wanna go for tuition today.. In the end, i went to the house, press the doorbell thrice.. No one opened the door, my mum called her once, she never pick up her phone nor did she called back.. So yeah.. I really feel that God understands me the most.. He knows what i feel the most.. No one else can know me so well, not even my parents.... He knows us that well, because He created us, because He knows our future, and He has the best plans for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment