Saturday, July 26

Today's service...

Only God sees the real us.. No one can see, no matter how much we share.. He is the one whom i can talk most freely to, because He loves me just so much, He never discriminates me, He accepts all my weaknesses.. I am not saying my Cg ppl never have those qualities, but it just that no one is perfect la.. God is just God, when He say He never means He never, He accepts mean He accepts.. Woo.. so D personality.. D in this way is good! God is all DISC.. i wanna be firm when i am supposed to too... ok, back to the point, God really know me through inside out.. He also knows every single one of you out there, all your thoughts, all your actions, all your character, anything about you... Really.. He loves us so much.. Whose love can ever be compared to His? Human love, no matter how good it is, will fail us in some way or the other.. God's love never fails.. never.... He is always there for us, He never leave us nor forsake us.. We just have to open up our hearts, so that we can feel Him or let Him enter your hearts.. So let us experience this love every single day, every single moment of our life.. This song hit me the most during worship today...
Through It All You are forever in my life You see me through the seasons Cover me with Your hand And lead me in Your righteousness And I look to You And I wait on You I will sing to You, Lord A hymn of love For Your faithfulness to me I'm carried in everlasting arms You'll never let me go Through it all Hallelujah, hallelujah
God reminded me that the problems i face can be overcome easily with Him.. As long as i look to Him, depend on Him, wait on Him, He will help me through all these problems/troubles.. And in His everlasting arms, really hit me, at that time, i can really feel God protecting me, covering me, and assuring me that i am always His.. I feel so blessed at that moment... plus, the troubles i faced recently, without God, i doubt i will be here now.. (i dunno.. maybe..) All these really touched me a lot, really reminded me of how great is the love if God.. I cried and cried throughout this song.. God really helped me out a lot recently.. Ansel did not convert, i am not very sure of his decisions, as he says it's private.. so i shall not probe much.. But i believe that God will change him slowly, where he can feel more of God's presence and love.. i have faith! I believe so long as he still wanna come for services, he will definitely be changed by God some day... Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment