Monday, July 28

there is no one like you..

There is no one like You

You are more beautiful Than anyone ever Everyday You're the same You never change, no never

And how could I ever deny The love of my Savior You are to me everything All I need forever

How could You be so good?

There is no one like You There has never ever been anyone like You

Everywhere You are there Earth or air surrounding I'm not alone, the heavens sing along My God You're so astounding How could You be so good to me Eternally I believe that'

You, You, You, You, You, You

How could You be so good to me? How could You be so good to me? We're not alone, so sing along We're not alone, so sing along, sing along, sing along

No one can be so good to me except you... you alone, make my day.. it may not be easy, but i want the inward joy and not happiness.. you alone, help me through all circumstances..

No comments:

Post a Comment