Friday, July 25

TO YOU Darlene Zschech HERE I STAND FOREVER IN YOUR MIGHTY HANDS LIVING WITH YOUR PROMISE WRITTEN ON MY HEART I AM YOURS SURRENDERED WHOLLY TO YOU YOU SET ME IN YOUR FAMILY CALLING ME YOUR OWN

CHORUS: NOW I, I BELONG TO YOU ALL I NEED YOUR SPIRIT YOUR WORD YOUR TRUTH HEAR MY CRY MY DEEP DESIRE TO KNOW YOU MORE IN YOUR NAME I WILL LIFT MY HANDS TO THE KING THIS ANTHEM OF PRAISE I BRING HEAVEN KNOWS I LONG TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL I AM

(CHORUS)

I BELONG TO YOU man, i love this song.. i really thank God for protecting me all the time, especially in times where i fell.. that's the advantage of knowing God.. haha.. He will protect you wherever you go, 24/7.. i want to live my life fulfilling His commands, living with His promise, claiming His promise for us.. and also, i really want to surrender fully to Him, telling Him "i am yours".. to begin with, i am His.. and i will never leave Him.. cuz i love Him and He loves me too.. He even died for me la.. that's the greatest love no one can ever ever find except through Jesus Christ.. God also place me in this spiritual family, where everyone is just so genuine, so loving.. helping each other to grow right with God, and even grow closer to God.. Everyone is just so supportive, so caring, so sweet... =) God is not the bossy kind, He humbled himself to died for us.. furthermore, He called us His child.. See the closeness in that relationship? Yea.. Thank God.. the whole of the chorus actually represented my heart's cry for God.. i belong to Him, and i wanna live my life in such a way that all i need is His spirit, His word and His truth.. No other things shall i desire except Him.. I really wanna know Him more for i cannot understand His mind fully, my mind is limited + i am slow.. -.- i also wanna bring glory to His name always.. i will try hard no matter what.. God also knows our heart, He knows what we are thinking.. God definitely knows i wanna love Him with all i am... No one is perfect, not everyone can love everyone, except God.. That is why, i can feel so right with God, so comfortable in His mighty hands.. i feel protected, feel cared, feel loved, feel peace, feel just so good with Him.. the feeling of having Him with you is just so so so different compared to not having Him around you... We may not feel Him, not because he left us, but it's because we chose to leave Him, even for just that short period of time.. He promised us that never will he leave us or forsake us.. this is from calista's blog again(haha... no need copyright la hoh..): okie, church today was totally awesome!! im just so amazed by the sermon! live life must be ZAI!~ go toilet in e middle of service oso must be zai! hahahaha!! Anw, ya, the point is dat the way we carry ourselves is very important. and that we should be zai! be classy! speak classy, walk classy, behave classy! why? because our daddy God is a King! and that makes us princes and princesses! have u seen royalty speaking vulgarities? speaking broken english? walk as though they have a broken back bone? or even living life as though they are despised by the whole world? no!! and dat's precisely why we ought to have high self-esteem, high self-worth!
anw, just share with you guys some revelations i've got last week...
did it ever cross ur mind to wanna wake up one day and realise u have super powers? ya, i was actually hoping to have super powers one day while watching tv and Holy Spirit just asked me," what do super heroes do?" and my reply was.. "to use their gifts to help others?" den Holy Spirit said," haven't I already given u gifts to help others?" and it just came to me that, "ya hor! why din i realise ah?" okie, i noe. this revelation a little bit kiddy. but it's still cool la! hahaha!
another thing God told me this week is that He realli loves me. it's like every day i will hear God say," my dear, I love you." sometimes even more than once per day. and the feeling is just so amazing becox many ppl onli have head knowledge but no real experience. I just feel so privileged that i've many experiences of God working in my life all these years.
okie okie, 1 last thing b4 i head 2 bed. God just asked me bout 2 days back.. Where's your house? And where's your home? where do you run to when u're happy/sad? notice.. house is a building, home here is refering to a place where one finds rest. Maybe u guys can think bout this question and tell God ur answer too. hmm.. my home? physical house is of course where i am staying now la.. yes, my parents and brother did provide me with all i need physically, mentally and all la.. but as i said before, god created a god-shaped hole in all of us.. a hole that can only be filled by God.. so my home is somewhere not on earth, a place where i am able to meet God.. Not exactly do i have to die to go to heaven and see God.. But He is around all the time, He is my home.. As long as He is with me, i feel that anywhere seems like my home.. (sounds like dog lei.. everywhere is home, but it's true la.. ) the feeling u will only received only if you are with God..

No comments:

Post a Comment