Monday, July 21

When i........ You.......

When i am tired, you refresh me.. When i am scared, you surround me, assuring me that you are always with me.. When i feel lonely, you told me you will never leave me or forsake me.. When i think i am unable, you told me you are able.. When i think things are impossible, you told me, with you around, anything is possible.. When i am straying away, you told me to stand strong.. When i am studying, you told me to think of you.. When i start to worry about anything, you said under no circumstances should i worry.. When i am preparing for test or before entering the exam venue, you held my hands, giving me the godly confidence.. When i think me future will not be any better, you told me that your plans for me are good and i should trust in you.. Lord, i thank you for always being there for me, 24/7, i will be able to find you, telling you all my troubles and worries.. Lord, i thank you for listening to all my cries and complains... thank you, i love you.. but your love is so great, so great that i couldn't understand it completely.. At times, i depended on my own strength, didn't submit fully, getting further from you, all these have hurt you so much, you must be so disappointed.. I am sorry Lord.. Your love never fails me, but mine love does fails you.. I will give in all my best to not disappoint you ever again.. Remind me of what i have said today.. These are my heartfelt words Lord.. You know my heart... Lord i thank you, i thank you for all you have done...

No comments:

Post a Comment