Friday, August 1

how god transform us?

How has God transformed me? that's the question everyone should ask themselves, so that when u share with ppl, u can readily tell them.. god has changed you by this, this, this..... how has god transformed me? i haven't really realised.. but one thing for sure.. patience towards friends.. past: i am impatient, but i kept in my heart.. which is a little hypocritical.. now: impatient still will, but lesser.. (i am a human too..) but this time, i am not hypocritical.. it's a inward change.. past: i used to pass quick judgment on ppl.. like straight away condemn the person.. now: i tend to view ppl in a more loving way.. cuz everyone's God's creation.. past: i tend to be a not-real me.. changed by friends and surroundings.. i became not myself.. now: i can be myself, for i know that god accepts me for who i am, and also, my spiritual family accepts me for who i am.. i dun need that layers of mask anymore.. i am still reviewing my life, thinking how god has changed me.. may god show me more..

No comments:

Post a Comment