Monday, August 18

recently, i keep praying for understanding.. like understanding what is written in that econs book, and also understanding the bible.. then God really answered me.. things i used to not understand, are now understood... though today's paper aren't easy to me, i didn't understand fully.. though i am afraid that my results may not come out good..(up to him) but i feel that today, i did the paper with god.. and i understand what i am doing more.. cuz normally, when i do gp, i will not know what i am writing, cuz i dun understand the passage at all.. at least today, i understand the passage, though i dun understand it fully.. and also for econs, normally i will have lots of free time, cuz i wun know what to write.. but today, i feel that i got not enough time, and i write until my hand pain.. and also god provided me with the strength and energy i needed.. 3pm is the time where i will just switch off.. but today, cuz it's during exam, so cannot.. normally, i will be super duper tired at 3pm and sleep.. but god help me pull through.. yup.. and now my hands are aching.. cuz econs + gp.. all needs so much writing! tml is chem + bio.. worst combination u can get in exams.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment