Sunday, August 3

today my mum give me $165 to pay for my gp tuition, and she gave me extra $20 for the week.. forgetting she gave me the extra $20, i paid everything to the lady who's collecting the fees.. while paying i never count how much i gave her, cuz i thought i am late for tuition.. After gp tuition, i went to one of the bakeries to buy bread home.. while paying for the bread, i realised i am left with 9 dollars only.. it was then that i realised i had paid that $20 to the lady.. she did not return me that $20.. i went up, could not find the lady, and the in-charge there say he cannot return me.. that's understandable la.. so i just went off with a heavy heart, filled with disappointment and was scolded by my mum.. called that lady, but she never picked up the phone.. i was thinking, she could have just taken the money.. so many negative thoughts that came into my mind.. while walking to mrt, i was praying and praying.. i smsed the lady, but she never reply.. on the mrt, i met the gp tutor, and he told me that the lady is honest, but not that in-charge.. i was relieved that she's honest, but i still did not really believe.. just nice, i was smsing jun wei.. so i just told him i lost the money and bla bla bla.. He replied and told me that i have to have faith.. just that few words, but God reminded me quite a lot of stuff la.. God said.. if you have faith in me, why will you even be disappointed.. while praying, do you think you have faith.. ya, at that point of time, i really started to pray to god, and have faith.. trusting that he will provide a way.. whatever is it, whether or not i get back that $20, it's up to god.. i did not feel disappointed at all after that.. then just, not long ago, that lady replied me, saying that she'll return me the money this coming sunday.. so i really thank god for what he has done, and teaching me this very useful and fruitful lesson.. and also wanna thank junwei for reminding me to have faith.. at times of disappointment or discouragement, i will tend to look inwards, as in at what i have done, my limitations, the first thought that i have is not i must have faith in god.. so ya.. really thank god for reminding me.. having faith is a personal choice.. and i doubt i will be able to get back that money if i chose not to have faith in god despite his reminder..

No comments:

Post a Comment