Monday, September 8

God will make a way

God will make a way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me

He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness He'll lead me And rivers in the desert will I see Heaven and earth will fade But His word will still remain He will do something new today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is a rather old song.. heard it long ago.. But today, as in just, when looking through iTunes, i chanced upon this song.. i played.. i am so touched and so glad that God will never leave me or forsake me.. i am really touched to tears.. this just hits me so much so much so much.. i dunno how to describe.. again, His assurance for me, in this most depressing moments in my life.. again and again He assured me.. Lord, i am sorry for making u disappointed again and again.. Fail to bring that glory to your kingdom.. I will entrust all to ur hands.. ALL! i will try, definitely.. i believe YOU will make a way for me.. You have won my heart!! You are the only one who gave up your life for me.. No one else does.. You bear all the guilt and shame, just for all of us! Thank You Lord! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You laid aside Your majesty

You laid aside Your majesty Gave up everything for me Suffered at the hands of those You have created You took all my guilt and shame When You died and rose again Now today You reign in heaven and earth exalted I really want to worship You my God You have won my heart and I am Yours Forever and ever I will love You You are the only one who died for me Gave Your life to set me free So I lift my voice to you in adoration

No comments:

Post a Comment