Thursday, September 25

Many times i failed God, i walked on my own path, and not God's path. Sorry Lord. Once again, i commit myself into your mighty hands. Protect me from the things that will pull me away from you, block the things that will cause me to stumble and fall. The feeling of being far away from you, the feeling of not meeting you, the feeling of not able to hear your whisper, is not at all pleasant! Lord, help me out in my walk with you. Give me to courage, the strength to persevere. Strengthen my faith. I want to walk with you everyday of my life, to talk with you in the good and the strife. i pray that nothing can keep us apart, You are the lover of my heart. you are the only one who will look at our hearts.
...FROM THE INSIDE OUT... A thousand times I've failed Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again I'm caught in Your grace Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending Your glory goes beyond all fame Your will above all else My purpose remains The art of losing myself In bringing You praise Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending Your glory goes beyond all fame In my heart and my soul Lord I give You control Consume me from the inside out Lord let justice and praise Become my embrace To love you from the inside out
thank you for showing me Isaiah chapter 1.. thank you for reminding me about how much i failed to understand and obey your words, where i end up getting hurt.. i can see how much you love us when u said that i reared children and brought them up, but they rebelled against me. i may not understand fully how u feel, but i know it must have hurt u and disappoint u a lot. many times, when i fail to understand ur plans, i chose to walk on my own path. sorry god.i give u my heart and my soul, i give u control. change me, help to to love u from the inside out..

No comments:

Post a Comment