Monday, October 13

Last time i prayed for a burden. Without much realisation, God gave me a big burden. My friends. This service i broke down, nothing to do with sermon. But the thought of the souls i will bring to heaven. I questioned myself, how many souls have i saved? The people i've brought to church, how many have stayed? None. Ansel? Keeps things to himself. i really dunno what to do, but to pray for him. These things are not up to me, only God has the ability to change this kinda circumstances, and only God can change ppl's hearts, i can't. The feeling of being responsible for the SOUL of my friends. You know how heavy is that burden? Then think again, how much God feels for ALL the lost souls in the WORLD? Shouldn't we continue saving? Should we even stop? When we stop evangelising, how many souls are lost? Many, i would say. Ask God for these kinda burdens, fill youe hearts with these burdens, see things through God's eyes, feel things with God's heartbeat. Think of how much God will feel. i bet u wouldn't sit there and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment