Wednesday, November 5

MUST READ! VERY AMAZING!!!

i think it's so amazing today.. (despite that stupid paper!) firstly, i keep grumbling to God, and i even doubt Him.. but u know what, when i questioned Him, He answered.. (can be referred to the sermon) i asked a lot a lot of questions, why this why that, why why why! after i finish asking a qns, He answered.. and He answered all my questions.. in the end, i feel like whoa, i got nothing to say le la.. cuz He really answers everything.. my heart hardened again, i doubt again.. is it really you or my mind? so i somehow didn't take it to heart, but i take it to mind.. (dunno how to express this) then, i just read bryan's blog, out of all the blogs that i can click on. it's like a prompting for me to go read his blog while i am struggling to complete all the bio(killer) chapters.. and i was rather shocked.. or quite shocked.. it's the same thing God told me.. He knew i nvr take it to heart.. this is a part of Bryan's post today: "i heard from some math paper wasn't as easy. =/ i have no idea how to encourage you guys but hey, i know everything will be alright yeh?
anyway, when you look up into the sky tml morning, take time to realise how small you just are. then you should take the time to comprehen just how big God is. then you will began to realise just how small your problem should be. just where is your magnifying glass today?" God told me at around 6 plus 7 pm, He asked me, how big is your problem? then He reminded me of this story i read before.. about a poor beggar outside a rich man's house.. but when they died, the beggar goes heaven, and the rich man is in hell........ it doesn't matter how much u had fare on earth, the only thing that matters to God is whether u love Him, and choose to obey Him.. and also, He ask me to take Him out of that box i always place Him in.. i always limit God, hence limiting how much He can work in my life.. Magnify God, not magnify the problems(in previous sermon) This really shows how much God use many many ways to tell you that He is the one talking to you, and He wants to guide you and wants to convey His words to you.. He'll use many ways, till u get the message.. Secondly is Vincent.. He is also another one online, and got nothing to do.. after the paper, i was super frustrated, super disappointed -> in a very very bad mood, that i feel like really punching someone hard(in my heart).. He encourages me, that God will make a way.. When God told me to take Him out of that box, he also reminds me that He will make a way.. But that time i chose to doubt Him right, He uses vincent to say this.. Wahaha! i don't feel that moody anymore! instead i feel refreshed, or rather, very amazed by God and what He has done.. COOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment