Saturday, December 27

i wanna be a part of the march of the unqualified.. no one is perfect.. God uses those the weak, so that when he is strong, he can boldly say that it is God who made him strong, and also it will be more evident to the others around.. i have many many flaws in life.. but i really really want God to use me.. God, show me how i can serve you more.. in the area of pioneering, i really dunno what to do.. i am really very confused.. in camp, u told me, that i should pioneer, cuz i have to step out of my comfort zone, and courage, and i can use the little that i have.. i don't have much qualities, i'm aware of that.. what's stopping me is availability and lack of evangelism know-how.. i know these shouldn't stop me.. but i just can't help worrying.. from now, i am gonna ask til i receive an answer to all these.. =) God uses imperfect vessels.. God just told me.. He will equip me with whatever i need, so long as i have the faith..

No comments:

Post a Comment