Wednesday, January 7

you know what? today j loh announced the restructuring.. i know i will be in the pioneer cg, i know tpjc only got nic loo and me before the event.. i was a bit afraid, cuz i am a SC person.. i dun like new environments, and will take quite some time to adapt to it.. but the feeling i had that time was like, nevermind la.. just go.. but when i looked at the paper with the names on it(which j loh forgot to add chloe and me.....) suddenly, i got this i-regret-joining feeling.. mainly because i am afraid of changes.. But then, luckily, at that moment, God pulled me back to thr right track.. He asked me, why in the first place, i wanna join pioneering.. then it set me into thinking, thinking of why i wanted to join.. the reason is because God wants me to step out of my comfort zone.. i really wanna see the group grow.. and courage is something that i had always wanted to grow in.. So yup..

No comments:

Post a Comment