Sunday, April 19

oya.. during worship right, God reminded/told me smth very important la.. one of my spiritual giftings is the gift of craftsmanship.. so like was doing louis' card&present.. den i did till like 6.30, everything just seems so screw up, nothing is going right.. so i just go sleep, with that worried and frustrated mind... woke up at 8.30... continue doing... then after that went to ps mac, liting and mich help me out too.. the thing God told me is that He dun want me to do just because i have the ability, but it's that He make me screw up that time (the whole thing was nice in the end though) is to humble me, and also to make me see that without having the right motives for doing,(like i do because i wanna bless louis, make his youth days memorable.... but i miss God in some areas while i was doing the thing..) yup yup.. i was taken aback when God told me that... cuz i kept complaining ytd night..

No comments:

Post a Comment