Wednesday, April 8

was preparing testimony for the upcoming CG this friday.. after thinking of wad to do, i thought of what testimony to share.. just within this week, which is like only 3 days, i realised i got lots and lots to share.. i was in awe when i think of it.. i was like "why u bless me so much?", "why do u love me so much?" super amazed.. 1) during the kukup trip, spending time with the ex-unit ppl.. i rmb louis hor ask me if i had gone overseas with any other friends/school before.. then i replied no, only with my family.. then it's like my unit people is also my spiritual family.. spending time together is fun fun fun! looking forward to the next time.. 2) i am a low self esteem and lack of self confidence person.. before soming into this new cg, i was in the mjc pioneering cg.. i rmb i was leading testi that time, but was nervous (for dunno what reason) that i cancel whatever i have prepared.. because of the obstacles in my heart which still hasn't been overcomed, i dare not lead again.. i scared screw up again.. so i called my shepherd.. almost cried, when i think of this problem, the fear which i haven overcome after like 1 year plus! it's too long le.. shee ting reminded me on focusing on God and why i shld lead the cg roles.. thank God for her.. after that i went to prepare testi, den i flipped open the bible, den God showed me one chapter, which makes me reflect a lot.. after that i went ahead listing down why i shld lead testil.. hopefully things will be better, and i can get the courage from God.. 3) i was watching cartoon with my brother.. it's was lazytown.. i dunno why, i watch, then it reminded me of this scenario.. God will tell you what's the best things for you.. then satan know of it, satan will try everything he can to prevent us from doing the right thing.. create illusions, tell u lies to make u believe u shldn't do it, tempt u to make u do the wrong things.. it's like.. we shld learn to discern, something i am not very good at.. the stronger u are spiritually, the more satan will do to make u fall.. as God's ppl, we shld stay united in the spirit, so that we can keep watch over one another and satan will have lesser chance of destroying us.. and also, we shld spend more time with God, so that He can tell us and guide us, leading us to the truth.. 4) after kukup trip, we wanted to go shopping in jb, but we took the bus to the custom.. we can't get to the shopping centre after we went into the custom.. so we asked the policeman.. lucky the higher authority is flexible, and allow us to go through that no entry door, so that we can go to city square.. thank God.. prayer does works.. haha.. 5)my whole week is packed.. thurs, fri, sat, sun! i was shocked when my planner was filled.. for sun, image, i have to reach convention hall at 7.15am.. i am so dead.. complaining, then i asked myself, why do i have to go.. to serve! i dread not to serve, but the timing.. i think i have to wake up at 5 to reach there on time.. hopefully, i will have the right heart attitude before going..

No comments:

Post a Comment