Monday, May 25

thank God.. today i was super lost at a decision to be made.. it's like on tuesday (which is tml), i got unit girls' outing & work & shepherding.. so i wouldn't be able to go for the outing at all, cuz it'll be super rush.. i can't push the work to another day due to some reasons.. yup.. i called lixin ask her when would i be able to meet her.. so like there isn't any other day except during the outing.. so like i was super frustrated at that moment.. like how? what i can do? i can't push work away, netiher can i push shepherding away, cuz sheeting got other sheep too & she nvr pick up my call.. i was super worried + irritated + emo at that time.. emo cuz i was thinking and worrying over a lot of stuff and i got headache.. den at 9, when i was about to end work, sheeting message me saying she can't meet me tml.. suddenly, everything seems settled... i really think too much at times.. so like God really reminded me one thing through this incident, which is not to huang at anytime, and just rely on Him and trust in Him.. i am glad God made a way.. God will make a way, when there seems to be no way.. He works in way we cannot see, He wil make a way for me.. He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side.. With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way..

No comments:

Post a Comment