Thursday, June 11

from daphne's blog.. Shouldn't we as Christians grow in our AQs as we grow closer to God and if we understand that God permits us to pass through adversity with a purpose. Furthermore, enduring adversity is a necessary part of the life of a believer. Some adversity is allowed by God to discipline us and fashion our character. We know He is for us, and only against our sin. This in no way impinges upon our faith in His goodness. If I can always go to Him for comfort and deliverance in times of trouble, there's no need for me to let the ='( circumstances in my life put me down forever =D i agree totally! though sometimes i may complain when the situation happens.. but just take it on courageously and move on! God knows what's the best, He put the test/struggles for a purpose!! if i were to complain in any situations, feel free to tell me.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment