Sunday, August 2

woohoo.. i think the msn conversation with jean is so cool.. cuz she injure her leg, which i believe it's not by coincidence.. yup.. she was telling me it was super pain(outcome of not eating painkillers lol..) so i just took that step to ask her if she mind me praying for her over the msn.. she doesn't mind.. and she said come and bless me.. cool! so i prayed for her, and the next thing she asked me is to pray for her everyday... haha.. now she know that seniors and me were from same church, she understands the reason behind it.. and i think it is so cool! yup yup.. the part where it is a lil' disappointing is where she dun wanna come or rather still a little unwilling to come for service. one reason is becauese her family is catholic, so naturally, her mum doesn't want her to come to a christian church.. so the reason behind it is because they scared that we will convert her to christian.. and she wanna see her mood.. haha.. (later she mood swing how? lol.. jk) since God has brought this relationship to this level, i believe God will continue to grow this relationship to a deeper level.. i wanna trust God for more.. i really want more, for God to use me more to reach to the others, and also to give me more of His heartbeat..

No comments:

Post a Comment