Sunday, September 27

today, god showed me a picture/vision during worship.. cuz i was worrying abt my sheep's problem. kinda dunno what exactly should i do.. plus i also cannot really cope with my studies.. so everything add together = stressed out... so i kept asking god since thurs. today me showed me something. he showed me a long stretch of road, which represents my whole christian life. this is not an ordinary road you see on the expressway.. rather, this road has smooth portions, the slightly rough portion, and those that are very rough.. christian life is not all smooth-sailing.. when jesus encounter a problem, he will stop, kneel down, and pray desperately... even if the road is rough, it's pain to kneel on it, but still, he will do so.. so i was reflecting.. do i pray enough? so i pray desperately? whenever i encounter a problem, did i stop to pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment