Friday, April 25

flooded...

Haha.. am too tired to blog yesterday.. yesterday is like a super embarrassing day la.. my whole bag was flooded internally.. the water in my bottle was left with like abt 250cm^3, and i think i never cap it properly.. in the end the whole bag was literally flooded with water.. it's like i didn't notice it... we were like eating potato and vincent was holding my bag.. and at that moment he realised my bag was dripping water.. (vincent commented smth stupid too.. he says maybe God wants me to build a Noah's ark) cuz i was at the cafe.. and abt half of the cafe was filled with ppl and on the same table, was my friends, and some ppl i dunno, which are their friends la.. that stupid vincent, seriously did something very stupid.. my pencil case was not the waterproof type, can be considered as the spongy type.. so it absorb the water in my bag.. he took it out, the water flowed down.. and he "keep" it into my bag again.. and to removed the water, cuz the cafe was like so many ppl, i dun dare to juz pour out the water, so i take a stack of serviettes from the cafe, to slowly absorb the water in my bag and throw the tissue away..vincent helped me out, cuz he was like sitting beside me.. and cuz the tissue was soaked, obviously it'll dripped water rite? he juz drip over my potato.. grrr.. after the whole of cleaning up, i ate the potato.. when i put the potato into my mouth, shee ting and vincent were like...isn't it dirty alr? Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners -- of whom I am the worst. [1 Timothy 1:15]

No comments:

Post a Comment