Sunday, June 29

1.What do you think of the world we're living in now? ~ Superficial, self-centered... 2.Who is/are more important to you? friends or gf? ~ my immediate family, and my spiritual family... 3.Who are the people you trust the most? ~ my cg mates, e.g shee ting, cai xuan, michelle, wei en, rui lin, nicole, si qi, pui wah, bryan.. as for the rest, it's not that i dun trust them, but it's cuz i never really talk to them enough.. 4.Do you think you have enough confidence? ~ Not really.. i tends to get nervous easily.. haha.. esp leading worship or prayer meet.. haha.. and also when there's test... 5.What do you think of YOURSELF? ~ i am a SC person.. i tend to be shy in front of strangers.. but when it comes to ppl i know.... wahaha... everything is different.. 6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? ~ ya.. i saw it once while i was in pri sch.. 7.What is your goal for this year? ~ Study hard for A levels.. No more getting "U's" in my studies(for this 2 months).. grow so much so much more in God.. become a shepherd!! bring at least 3 J1s to experience the great love of God.. see the cg size expand to 15 at least... and many many more la.. 8.Do you believe in eternal love? ~ Definitely.. i have experience this love.. haha.. so can u.. the feeling of God loving you, the feeling of God assuring you, is just so wonderful.. once u have experience it, u'll know.. 9.What feeling do you love the most? ~ The feeling of being comforted during my unpleasant times.. when ppl spend quality time with me.. and most importantly, the feeling of God speaking to me, loving me, comforting me, encouraging me........... 10.What are the requirements of your the other half? ~ Must be a christian, who is after God's heart, who is spiritually mature, who cares for everyone, who is patient, who can guide me along in my walk with god... haha.. 11.List the best moments in your life. ~ Being loved by God.. being with my caregroup members.. going to church.. Ushering.. Doing things for God and for my cg ppl... studying?(definitely NO).. 12.What do you hate most? ~ hate is too strong a word la.. but i dislike to see ppl receiving christ, and after some time, MIA.. i dislike ppl who are superficial..( that is also why i love my caregroup members) 13.Between love and money? ~ LOVE!!! Love your neighbours as youself.. and love the lord your god with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.. money is important, but it will not be brought along with you when u die rite? 14.What's the most attractive things about a person to you? ~ spiritual maturity, walk with god, wise, knowledgeable.. 15.Describe the person who tagged you using 5 words. ~ Cai Xuan - Automatic auntie, girl after God... 16.Who can you not live without? ~ Spiritual family, family, God.. 17.If you have one wish now, what would you wish for? ~ I want to meet God.. 18.What do you want most for your birthday. ~ Something that will help me grow spiritually.. like bibles? christian books? Actually, this one, no need birthday also can give de.. haha.. joking la.. anything la.. i want my caregroup ppl to celebrate with me can le.. But my birthday is in the midst of A-levels.. ARGH!! 19.What's ur definition of love? ~ Love is patient, kind, not jealous, not boastful, not proud, not rude, not self-seeking, not easily angered, serving, not judgmental, sacrificial(like how Jesus chose to die on the cross to pay for our sins).. 20.Do you believe in dreams come true? ~ Yes, If God gimme the dream... i dunno if i sit in the cafe before my Gp test one is it a dream or not.. but i love to dream.. haha.. cuz i can also meet god in my dream, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment