Thursday, June 19

tell u all.. that night, i think yesterday night ba.. i was brushing my teeth, den my stitches drop out.. so the gum around the wisdom teeth there open.. but not pain la.. (dunno why) den i was super scared.. i told my parents, and shee ting.. den they nvr really consoled me la.. (i am not trying to say anything bad..) maybe i dunno how to express out ba.. but i keep asking god, telling god.. like "God, i am very scared, how how??!!!" den i listened to my mp3.. before that, i prayed, "god, tell me how...." when i switched on, it was in the middle part of the song.. "Love unfailing, overtaking my heart, finding peace again, FEAR IS LOST, in all you are........." initially, i see the title of the song, i was thinking, "how can this comfort me sia.." but after that whole line came out, i feel somewhat comforted.. its like, god is telling me "trust in him, everything will be alright, den your fear will be gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment