Saturday, August 30

Blessed Be Your Name Blessed Be Your Name In the land that is plentiful Where Your streams of abundance flow Blessed be Your name Blessed Be Your name When I'm found in the desert place Though I walk through the wilderness Blessed Be Your name pre-chorus: Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise When the darkness closes in, Lord Still I will say chorus: Blessed be the name of the Lord Blessed be Your name Blessed be the name of the Lord Blessed be Your glorious name Blessed be Your name When the sun's shining down on me When the world's 'all as it should be' Blessed be Your name Blessed be Your name On the road marked with suffering Though there's pain in the offering Blessed be Your name You give and take away You give and take away My heart will choose to say Lord, blessed be Your name
i will choose to say blessed be your name.. in good times and bad times, i want to learn to give my praise to you always.. Especially in bad times, i struggled, i feel down, but when i praise God for what He has done, You will find that special kind of joy.. [ for those who dunno God, you might be thinking, why i give thanks to God even when the circumstances i am going through may be unpleasant.. but all i can say is i love God, cuz He first loved us, that he went to the cross and died for us.. Sacrificial love.. unending love, grace, mercy, encouragement, care, blessings.. ] God has His own plans.. His plans is always good for us! remind me time and again, that you have the best plans for me, that no matter what i am going through, is your plans and you allowed it.. assurance you have give me time and again has helped me, lord.. i really want to thank you.. Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, Still I will say, Blessed be the name of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment