Tuesday, September 2

Was finding ideas on games online, then after some time, started reading christian articles online.. and then was chatting with timothy, and the conversation still hasn't ended.. in the past, talking about my spiritual giftings, nic and shee ting did tell me how is it good, all those.. i understood at that time, not to feel discouraged all those.. Today, while chatting with timothy, we talked about our spiritual giftings too.. Suddenly, God spoke this to me, and reminded me some stuff.. He said this to me : see, everyone's different, everyone's special.. i have created everyone differently.. You are special.. look at my creation, it's just so wonderful.. at that point, i was really touched by God.. and i realised how am i different, and how great is God's creation.. Thank God for all u have created..

No comments:

Post a Comment