Thursday, November 6

From James' blog.. Even he says it's difficult.. man! The confessions of a biology student.
November 5, 2008, 9:28 pm Filed under: Musings.

I’d say that was one crazy paper. (i agree!!!)

I think it’s perfectly fine to be affected by the outcome of the paper. (after all, you could tell from the faces of the people walking out of the exam hall) If I wasn’t affected at all, chances are, I’m dreaming. But I think it’s terribly important for us Christians, especially, to know when we are being concerned and when we step across the line to being worried.

And I think I can’t emphasize more on the fact that because of things like this that happen (well hopefully no more crazily tough papers ahead, but in case there are…) all the more I need to pray, all the more I need to spend time with God.

If I can spend 1 hour glued to the television set, then surely 1 hour of quiet time is not too demanding, right? If I can spend hours being worrying, complaining and talking about how the paper was so tough, then surely spending some time with God is not too much to ask for. (i should do this more!)

I’ve said this and I’d say this to myself and to God again: I’m gonna trust You with everything. Doors You open, no one can shut. Doors that You shut, no one can open. God, lead me to wherever You deem best and fit of my life, assure me of Your sovereign plan. I pray for Your peace that no man can snatch, no exam can rob and no amount of time may steal from.

Keep going ya’ll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment