Thursday, November 6

Today is the day the doctors take me out from my mother's womb.. haha! celebrating birthday is fun.. i just dun like the sing birthday song part... it make me feel super weird/pai seh.. (though i have gone through it 18 times) God.. how to celebrate my birthday with you? Despite all the struggles in studies??? my wishes: - really want a breakthrough in my "patience" with everything - want to score well in A's.. (though it seems like it's impossible now) - really hope that my family can come to know God someday - really hope that the Cg will grow as one, and more ppl will come and join us.. the feeling of growing together is fun. haha! like in kindergarten like that.. haha - want marie to grow much more.. really hope that i can meet her someday - for myself, want to be more christ-like.. slow to anger, slow to speak, but quick to listen.. - wanna bring more ppl to know god.. though it seems like it always fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment