Tuesday, November 11

from's bryan's blog: "to make you bigger would be to make myself smaller
the act of placing my desires below your will
to put my comfort zone below people
it is to place emotions below family
the decision to place laziness below studying for you" all applies to me! i should follow.. at times, i tend to compromise a lot.. but compromise does not make me follow the path i should walk on.. yes, God will bless u, God will make a way, but i should do my best too! Why should God bless a lazy person? i am not saying He can't.. He has given His one and only Son, what more can He not give? But i don't deserve anything, everything i have today, it's by His grace.. that is also why God said that His grace is sufficient.. [jeremiah 2:17] have u not brought this on yourselves by forsaking the Lord when He led u in the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment