Wednesday, November 12

Struggle, struggle, struggle

STRUGGLE LOTS with studies and emotions!! i may have lots of careless mistakes, i may not even do well for A's.. though all these are unpleasant, but i am still happy, i still wanna thank God for everything.. His grace is sufficient.. I am just so thankful that no matter what, God is always with me.. I am assured.. And another thing is that I am so glad that God looks into my heart, and does not look at me with judgmental eyes.. He won't accuse me of the things i have not done.. and He is all powerful yet humble.. I admit i may be prideful in some areas, but i certainly dislike ppl who boast.. seriously, i HATE that attitude! It may be my "over-sensitivity" acting up again (waa.. like some illness), but i do feel very very very uneasy.. can't ppl just be more sensitive to the ppl around? is it that difficult? boastful? if u wanna boast, boast in your weakness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment