Friday, November 28

Today the evax was fun! though we started early, but only 5 possible contacts after several hours, i ended at 7 plus.. i was determined to complete all the surveys forms, with the possible contacts.. so many rejections i have to face, but i kept praying for suitable ppl.. hopefully, when i contact them, they will be willing to at least come.. disappointed with the little contacts i have obtained, but give thanks to God who helped me source for the right ppl, and developed my patience in finding the few ppl in that long hours, when my legs are breaking (thnx to my heels), and also thank God for providing the not-so-hot weather, and also thank God for giving me that determined attitude.. when it comes to things like that, i hate to give up just like that.. i told myself, if i never complete the few survey forms i was given with the possible contacts, i will not eat.. so when the others went to eat, i continued looking.. luckily, zhu yin accompanied me.. Thank God for her, i know she was hungry at that point of time too.. hopefully, this attitude will remain for the other things i do too..

No comments:

Post a Comment