Friday, December 19

finally i have found a time to blog.. haha.. camp was really fun, and the most important and fun part is that i have met God, and He touched my life.. i was really dead the week before camp.. dead as in spiritually.. the first day of camp was kinda wasted, i was somehow like the action potential curve, have not even reach the threshold.. after some talks, after quieten my heart, and softening of my heart, i have finally open my spiritual eyes and ears to listen to God. i realised i have ignored God those weeks.. many times, i failed to include Him in everything i do, that's how easily i got away.. After that, i was thinking, since this job is like hindering me, should i quit? but the thing is that God showed me several things.. Firstly, i had learnt to be independent.. and that ppl there are friendly, but not as understanding or as loving as my caregroup.. This is a fact i have to accept in the future when i enter the workforce.. so i should learnt it.. And also, by thinking of placing the books in whatever places, all those, i can't always rely on ppl, they will not be free the whole time to teach me all the things.. i have to learnt it myself.. and when i started working, i have a goal in mind.. i want to give people the best i can, i want to be a good salt and light, and am proud to be a christian! i want them to see Christ through me.. i tried opening spiritual conversations, though all failed, but i believe it'll work someday.. Pray hard.. i have to learnt to put God in the centre of my life every single minute.. i am so happy i bought the 2 books today.. one is about discipline, another about confidence and insecurities.. and also borrowed one from timothy on evangelism.. hope all these help.. i seldom buy books, cuz they are like so ex! but it's worth the investment if it helps me grow more in God.. yea..

No comments:

Post a Comment