Thursday, January 1

the things i wanna thank god for.. today i have work in the morning.. a few days back, i knew there was cg today, so i sms the manager to ask if i can not work today.. i waited and waited, then forget abt the sms(lol.. as usual).. till today, she never replied, so i take it as a "no".. and also, i asked another friend if there is anyone working for me today, he said that i have to find a person to take over my slot today, so that i am able to leave.. everyone who i can find, either has to work today, or they have their own plans already.. i was really lost at that time.. it's like i wanna go for cg badly, yet the circumstances don't allow.. when i woke up, i was like "shit.. there's cg today, and i got work.. how?!!!" i prayed to god, prayed that i am able to go for cg today.. today is the kinda days, where everyone will do last minute buying.. esp for those ppl buying textbooks (can't they just buy earlier?).. so it's kinda impossible for me to leave.. while packing my bag, i believed in god, that i will be able to go for cg.. so i just took my t shirt, fbt and sandals along with me to work.. on my way to work, i was really afraid that i might not be able to go for cg again.. i prayed, and hold on to the mustard seed faith that i had.. it's kinda the child like faith.. reflecting on my faith just now, it's like the kind of i believe god allow me to come, nothing bad can happen.. somehow trust that He will make a way no matter what.. so i was kinda motivated.. then you know what?! i went step into the shop.. then i put my bag down, punch the card, then walk over to the usual place(text counter).. then my friend asked me why am i here, then he said "i thought catherine has take over you already?" at that moment, i was super happy.. though tired, but deep in my heart, i thank god for everything!!! so i just worked till 2, cuz cg's starts at 2.. i dun care if the manager wanna pay me for that slot, but i am just happy la.. and also.. at 2.30, i waited for the bus to take to tampines.. on the way there, it started raining heavily.. so i prayed and prayed for the rain to stop.. when i alighted, there wasn't rain, and when i walked to t-mart, it wasn't raining.. then, after some time, it rained heavily.. it was the time when we were abt to leave for melvin's house.. it's impossible to cross the road without getting drenched.. so i prayed that god hold the rain.. it's that small little faith that i had, the rain stopped almost immediately.. i was taken aback, was so amazed by God.. He is indeed the one and only one who can control everything.. if god is for us, who can be against us? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment