Friday, January 2

last post before i sleep.. today during worship, god reminded me about pioneering again.. "to this place u call me i will come, to ur sanctuary i will run".. many times, i fail to obey god on-the-spot.. i will think and think, question and question.. but i wanna be the kinda person, where god say do what, den i will obey immediately.. that's one of my new year resolution.. "i leave it all behind my selfishness my pride" i wanna be a person who will abandon everything to run the race.. dunno how to put it across.. like.. i wanna put my timidity, my fears, in order to commit myself into doing everything.. i fear leaving the current cg, i fear changing shepherd, i fear that i can't evangelise, i can't make it to cg always,........ the list goes on.. but today, i wanna set my mind not on my fears, but on god.. cuz god uses the imperfect, god uses those who have little abilities, god will add on to us, give us the vourage, the strength,....... and many many more.. so yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment