Wednesday, April 15

this morning i called the office of admissions to ask whether i was short-listed or not at ard 9(lucky i can't fall back to sleep after got woke up by dunno wad.. no one was at home, no one called me.. guess it's God called me up.. haha.. most likely..) i checked, and realised the interview is like tml! and i have cg till quite late.. and the interview is at 12.. so i totally got not much time to prepare.. i was like oh no.. how? i have to rush to simei t take the internship letter, then have to go to do the verses thingy for the uni group's study kit.. so much to do till i was very scared that i can't have time to prepare my interview(my future...) but at the same time, i dun wanna skip cg, though today one is nothing much(go down encourage them, pray then go home). i was struggling slightly about this.. so i just go lohx.. now, i dunno what to prepare for my interview at all...... somebody help me!! i really really wanna thank God a lot a lot... for blessing me in every aspects of my life... it's indescribable sense of joy, sense of satisfaction, sense of love... is like i nvr receive any letter, so it shld means i am not short-listed... dunno la, just thank God.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment